SbZ B'lore ++

People, it's more fun at home now-a-days!
Last week Sasi joined us. Hmm, that makes us 4 @ #63 and 6 in B'lore.
Sasi, has quit his job in Tvm and is looking for better perspectives.
Lets hope for the best! *praying*
Last month Sujju had visited us. The procrastinator again, forgot to blog that! heehee
Anticlockwise, from bottom: Sujju, Unni, Unmach!

Varghese had also come to B'lore. He was here for a few weeks. After a series of misfortunate events, he decided to go back.

Last month also saw me getting into a day shift. Whew! me having breakfast, lunch and dinner on time! Believe me, more than 3 meals a day, and on time! lol... guess I am putting on weight. I am quite enjoying this shift, more time with friends @ home, less of lonliness, more productive time, etc.

August might see me less and less on Orkut and Y!M, got a lot of work, honestly...pending work.

Yeah, I have decided to try and avoid procrastination... so you can expect regular updates blogger!

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
A libran. In love with life, life sucks at times! With a passion to travel far and wide...love to see the beauty around me. Bloginality describes me as a INFP. My blogger code: B7 d+ t- k+ s++ u+ f i o++ x+ e+ l+ c (decode it!) More? read on...

Visitor Density

Locations of visitors to this page

Followers