Me gone Bonkers !!!

Your EQ is 160

50 or less: Thanks for answering honestly. Now get yourself a shrink, quick!

51-70: When it comes to understanding human emotions, you'd have better luck understanding Chinese.

71-90: You've got more emotional intelligence than the average frat boy. Barely.

91-110: You're average. It's easy to predict how you'll react to things. But anyone could have guessed that.

111-130: You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.

131-150: You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin.

150+: Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar.



Got this from kickassso. I went bonkers at that result! lol



After the EQ test, Blogthings got onto my mind, I surfed for some interesting tests, this one did attract me...another surprise. lol


You Are 72% Gentleman


You are definitely a gentleman. You're very considerate and you have excellent manners.
Occasionally, you slip and do something foolish... but usually no one notices!

8 comments:

ViMaL said...

@ Tem, its EQ! *red face* *lol*

Sherol Fernandes said...

Well what can I say... it's soooooooo me! :)(btw My score was 133)

Anonymous said...

***Your EQ is 100***


This is useless

kickassso said...

nice:D

btw, deltalib?

where did you get that from?

oh, and I've blogrolled you :) had no idea you had added me !

ViMaL said...

@ Wonder, well done honey!
neways I will be the first one to get under ur skin :p lol

@ Ditsu Son, grow up. :p

@ kickassso, Delta Lib is one of the 4 britest stars of Libra. Me a Libran, adapted the name. Another name is "Mulu-lizi" that means "Man of Fire", changed it to DeltaLib... arabic sheriakooladey

Anonymous said...

**********Hippie***********

I Scored 107 B***r T**n D***u........

Oops nothing Personal...... :)

ViMaL said...

@ Bharath Leave Dits alone...he is my son :p

Num said...

Astronomical IQs and "Gentlemanliness".
Talk about blowing your own trumpet :P
*kiddin*
Will take the tests and get back.
Blogthings has some funny stuff in.

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
A libran. In love with life, life sucks at times! With a passion to travel far and wide...love to see the beauty around me. Bloginality describes me as a INFP. My blogger code: B7 d+ t- k+ s++ u+ f i o++ x+ e+ l+ c (decode it!) More? read on...

Visitor Density

Locations of visitors to this page

Followers