Thadian - The new version

7:30 PM, Friday 28th April.
I was alone at home, watching T.V. when the doorberll rang. I was expecting Kannan and Unmesh to turn up, I opened the door to find a stranger at the door.
There was a big fat guy smiling at me. He looked familiar, I scanned my memory for a name associated with this face...
A few seconds ticked away before I found an association, Sajith, but is this him? This guy with long hair and a "w " shaped goate with no moustache...no way!

I said, "Hi, what do u want?" and got an unexpected reply,"Da panni, ithu njana!"

Finally, Sajith made it to Bangalore! He rode his TVS Fiero F2 all the way from Mysore.
This guy has changed a lot since I met him last December. I guess he has put on an extra 15 Kgs!!! His long hair look was "Adaaaar". I couldn't bear it any longer and burst out laughing.
Kannan and Unmesh were also dumbstruck. Sharun too joined us for dinner.

We ordered chicken 65 from the new Family Restaurant at Suddaguntapalya, and settled down with Bacardi & Sprite. Sharun had a peg and got drunk! It was a lot of fun... I opened my eyes when the sun shone straight into my face.




Click here to see Sajith's Version of the story

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
A libran. In love with life, life sucks at times! With a passion to travel far and wide...love to see the beauty around me. Bloginality describes me as a INFP. My blogger code: B7 d+ t- k+ s++ u+ f i o++ x+ e+ l+ c (decode it!) More? read on...

Visitor Density

Locations of visitors to this page

Followers