Pondering over my blog.

Its been a long time since I wrote anything.
I am still wondering what should I write about.
In days to come, i might write better...
"How to start ?" is now the big question in from of me.

Should I write technical tips or about day to day things in life?
Be it anything, I know I will be putting my thoughts here... so does it realy matter what I write?

Again, what I publish is what you read. My blog will be a reflection of my mind...
and my picture in your minds will be shaped from what u read here, atleast for those who doesn't know me personaly.

I am still wondering what should I write?
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
A libran. In love with life, life sucks at times! With a passion to travel far and wide...love to see the beauty around me. Bloginality describes me as a INFP. My blogger code: B7 d+ t- k+ s++ u+ f i o++ x+ e+ l+ c (decode it!) More? read on...

Visitor Density

Locations of visitors to this page

Followers