Orkut Scrap flooder

As we all know, the Orkut Interface is undergoing updates frequently.
Due to the changes in layout, the older scripts available on the net were not working.
Palas bhai, here is the working version of the script - Orkut Scrap flooder.
I have left the script intact except for a minor change, the ‘tb’ tag number.

javascript:var i=0;
function de(){i=Math.floor(Math.random()*98153556346);
document.getElementById('scrapText').value="Palas Bhai ki Jao![:p]"+"[silver]"+i;
submitForm(document.getElementsByTagName('tr').item(10),'submit','');}
void(setInterval(de,1200));

Flood it!

1 comments:

My name is Palas...and i'm no more an active blogger said...

I need no working version..All i need is Scraps!!!So bhai scrap

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
A libran. In love with life, life sucks at times! With a passion to travel far and wide...love to see the beauty around me. Bloginality describes me as a INFP. My blogger code: B7 d+ t- k+ s++ u+ f i o++ x+ e+ l+ c (decode it!) More? read on...

Visitor Density

Locations of visitors to this page

Followers