Of Rocket Launchers and Coffee Beans

Last Friday, the SP-Belk desks observed a moment of silence.
It was parting time again. It was time for Bharath to say Goodbye.
The ritual, a game of Halo...the last one for Predator. No more Bloodshed at his hands.
The Covenants rejoiced, another fellow marine quit the company.
I never believed it, you would have seen his comment on the Goodbye note to Stardust .
He was quiting, for better prospectives, to take up his family business, to run a coffee plantation.



I am sure we would meet again!
Ofcourse, the next time we meet, I want you to invite me to a vacation in your coffee plantation!
Wishing you all the best for your new endeavour...

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
A libran. In love with life, life sucks at times! With a passion to travel far and wide...love to see the beauty around me. Bloginality describes me as a INFP. My blogger code: B7 d+ t- k+ s++ u+ f i o++ x+ e+ l+ c (decode it!) More? read on...

Visitor Density

Locations of visitors to this page

Followers